Chamber Membership….It’s Good For Business!
The Chamber of Commerce is the voice of business in Tweed & the surrounding area. We are a dedicated group of business owners committed to supporting local businesses and assisting in our regions economic development and growth.
Membership Has Its Benefits
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- Shop Local Campaign
- Tweed Dollars Program
- Networking opportunities through B2B (Business to Business) Events
- Promotion and visibility for your business on the Tweed & Area Chamber of Commerce website and in Business Directory
- Your Voice and Advocate on local issues to local government
Ontario Chamber of Commerce Benefits
- First Data – Preferred Rates on electronic payment processing services, including credit, debit, e-commerce, mobile commerce, cheque guarantee and gift cards.
- Yellow Pages – Digital Seminar Series – Helps business owners walk away with a deeper understanding of how to implement an effective digital strategy that will help grow your business.
- Magnet – Networking platform that connects employers looking for people with people looking for jobs.
- Drake International – Intelligent Help – Exclusive access to a robust suite of HR solutions, resources and expert advice designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses.
- 25% OFF Advertising Rates on the Ontario Chamber of Commerce website and e-newsletter that target the Ontario Chamber Network.
- Business Workshops
- Online Job Postings
- Direct Access to Ontario Chamber of Commerce Programs
- Ontario’s Business Advocate that is a respected voice among the government decision makers defends business priorities at Queen’s Park for its 60,000 members.
- Continually Researching Ontario’s most pressing Business Policy Issues while Proposing and Advocating for Solutions that are evidence-based and driven by members that will foster growth of Ontario’s businesses and lead to the creation of Jobs in Ontario.